Saturday, May 12, 2012

Color Q challenge

This card was inspired by a card I saw on the Color Q challenge.  I used some non-Stampin' Up supplies but all the papers, stamp, and ribbon from Stampin' Up.  Before I became a demonstrator, I used to mix all my 8 1/2" x 11" paper together.  When I went to make cards today, I picked up a piece of paper that I had filed as Real Red, but as soon as I felt it and looked at it, I could tell it was not Stampin' Up.  I am so impressed by the difference in quality between theirs and the paper you buy at craft stores.
Hope you like my card.  Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

  • Always Artichoke CS, Pear Pizzazz CS, Daffodil Delight CS, Whisper White CS
  • Tangerine Tango Ink and Daffodil Delight Ink
  • Daffodil Delight Ribbon, Blossom Punch,  McGill leaf punch, Basic Rhinestones

Jeanne

0 comments:

Post a Comment